1. C. Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie Hale, co-wrote and performs the duet Now That I Found You with her husband, American Idol finalist Paul McDonald on the soundtrack.
2. D. 4. Catherine Hardwicke directed Twilight; Chris Weitz directed New Moon; David Slade directed Eclipse; and Bill Condon directed both Breaking Dawn films.
3. A. She served as the producer for both films.
4. False. In 2008, the year of its release, it was the third best-selling book behind Twilight and New Moon.
5. B. Ashley Greene is seven inches taller than Alice Cullen is described in the books.
6. It matches the books theme of new awakenings, including Bellas new life as a vampire.
7. Renesmee, a combination of Bellas moms name, Renee, and Edwards moms name, Esme.
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows -- Part II brought in $43.5 million at its midnight premiere, beating Eclipses $30 million.