The American Cancer Society's Bark For Life event is Sunday, April 14. The noncompetitive walk event for dogs and their owners to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Societys fight against cancer. Muscogee Countys event is 1-5 p.m. Sunday, April 14 at Britt David Park Football Field. An opening ceremony is at 1:30 p.m. and a survivor's lap is at 1:40 p.m. A fun-filled day starting with a walk, and then continuing with demonstrations, contests and games is planned for dogs are their human family members. Sign up and learn more here .
- Muscogee County Teacher of the Year semifinalists announced
- Thunder in the Valley flies into action March 15-16
- Suspect arrested in Columbus Inn Motel shooting
- Coroner: Bed-ridden man killed in Samson Avenue fire
- Columbus State University
- CV Hall of Fame
- Georgia Tech
- Kendrick girls topple powerhouse Wesleyan to win Class AA state title
- David Mitchell commentary: Nobody deserves a state title like these Lady Cherokees
- Cougars fall to USC-Aiken 69-64
- Tim Hudson turns to next chapter of his career
- Blogs & Columns
- Dimon Kendrick-Holmes: Step forward and a step backward
- Ryan Black commentary: Tabling of 10-second proposal won't stop Nick Saban
- UPDATE: Olympian Shannon Szabados joining Cottonmouths
- Alva James-Johnson: 'Thank you, Dad, for staying'
- Photos & Video
- Kendrick Class AA State Champions vs Wesleyan
- Kendrick Wins Over Wesleyan State Championship GHSA Class AA Girls Basketball
- A few minutes with Senior Assistant District Attorney LaRae Moore
- Latoria Foster testifies about the loss of her brother Charles Foster Jr.
- Local Deals