Midway through the week, let's get caught up with some news from around the Southeastern Conference in the latest edition of "7 at 7."
1. So is he in or is he out? Jadeveon Clowney spoke with reporters Tuesday and seemed to indicate both. Meanwhile, after initially sounding a bit irritated at how Clowney things handled things last week ruling himself out against Kentucky just an hour before kickoff South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier backpedaled faster than a defensive back in talking about all the things the Gamecocks have accomplished since Clowney arrived in Columbia, S.C. Unfortunately, it's a saga that will seemingly carry on every week for the remainder of the season.
2. Georgia has already lost three offensive players for the season. Michael Bennett won't be the fourth. The junior receiver will likely return to the team "at some point this season head coach Mark Richt said Tuesday.
3. In more injury news Tuesday, Texas A&M found out it lost one of its top linemen for the rest of the year. Senior defensive tackle Kirby Ennis will have surgery to repair the torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, according to Aggies coach Kevin Sumlin. The injury occurred on Sept. 28 against Arkansas.
4. There are actually stories out there that have nothing to do with injuries. Like this one: Tyler Murphy is trying to join a group of other Florida quarterbacks to find success playing against LSU in a list that dates back to 1991.
5. Hey, and here's another story that has nothing to do with ailments bothering players! After starting out 3-0, Bret Bielema's Arkansas team is trying to keep its spirits up as it prepares to host No. 14 South Carolina on Saturday.
6. Undefeated and coming off a dominant 51-28 win over Vanderbilt in its SEC opener last week, No. 25 Missouri looks to make things interesting in the Eastern Division as it heads to Athens to take on No. 7 Georgia this weekend.
7. The SEC boasts an impressive array of receivers. But between the four averaging more than 100 yards per game Vanderbilt's Jordan Matthews, Texas A&M's Mike Evans and the LSU pair of Odell Beckham and Jarvis Landry which one is the best? Members of the Advance Media Group give their take in this video bit.
More 7 at 7: