The Smiths Station wrestling team won their 2nd straight tournament by winning The Rumble in The Jungle Tournament in Cleburne County, Al. Jacobb Goodwin, Max Kauffman, Logan Beyer, Joshua Jamieson, and Coleman Rose won 1st in their weight classes. Jelani Gooden, Cody Pullen and Marcus Ruffin finished 2nd. AJ Phillips, and Jonah Williams placed 3rd and Blake Dexter placed 4th. Joshua Jamieson won the Most Outstanding Wrestler by not allowing a point to be scored against him in any match.
- Muscogee County Teacher of the Year semifinalists announced
- Thunder in the Valley flies into action March 15-16
- Suspect arrested in Columbus Inn Motel shooting
- Coroner: Bed-ridden man killed in Samson Avenue fire
- Columbus State University
- CV Hall of Fame
- Georgia Tech
- Kendrick girls topple powerhouse Wesleyan to win Class AA state title
- David Mitchell commentary: Nobody deserves a state title like these Lady Cherokees
- Cougars fall to USC-Aiken 69-64
- Tim Hudson turns to next chapter of his career
- Blogs & Columns
- Dimon Kendrick-Holmes: Step forward and a step backward
- Ryan Black commentary: Tabling of 10-second proposal won't stop Nick Saban
- UPDATE: Olympian Shannon Szabados joining Cottonmouths
- Alva James-Johnson: 'Thank you, Dad, for staying'
- Photos & Video
- Kendrick Class AA State Champions vs Wesleyan
- Kendrick Wins Over Wesleyan State Championship GHSA Class AA Girls Basketball
- A few minutes with Senior Assistant District Attorney LaRae Moore
- Latoria Foster testifies about the loss of her brother Charles Foster Jr.
- Local Deals