The postseason for high school basketball kicks into high gear this week in Georgia and Alabama.
In Alabama, boys teams play in area tournament finals Monday night.
The Central Red Devils host rival Smiths Station at 7 p.m. for the Class 6A Area 5 championship.
Both teams have already clinched a berth in the state tournament. The area champion will host a sub-regional game on Friday, while the runner-up will go on the road.
The Red Devils (24-1) will be trying to beat the Panthers for the third time this season.
"Smiths Station is going to be a tough game for us," Central coach Bobby Wright said. "We have to try and beat another team three times in a season.
"They're going to bring their 'A' game and hopefully we're going to bring our 'A' game, too. It should be a good game."
Meanwhile, Russell County will play Monday night at Eufaula for the Class 5A Area 4 tournament title.
Girls teams in Alabama open state tournament play with sub-regional games on Thursday. Russell County will be at home against Jackson, while Central will play at Jeff Davis.
In the AISA final four in Montgomery, the Glenwood boys and girls teams play on Thursday in the semifinals.
In Georgia, teams head into region tournaments to determine seeding for the state tournament.
The Northside girls are the top seed in the Region 1-AAAAA tournament, while the Patriots are the No. 2 seed for the boys tournament.
Both teams have byes into the region semifinals, which will be hosted by Bainbridge on Friday.
Both Hardaway teams are the No. 5 seeds in the 1-AAAAA tourney. Both play at Thomas County Central on Tuesday.
Both Harris County teams are No. 6 seeds. The girls will play at No. 3 Bainbridge on Tuesday, while the boys will play at No. 3 Lee County on Wednesday.
The Columbus and Shaw boys teams will play in the first round of the Region 5-AAAA tourney. Shaw plays Troup at 6 p.m. and Columbus plays LaGrange. Both games are at LaGrange.
The Brookstone teams will play in the Region 4-A tournament at Dooly County on Wednesday.
No information was available on the Region 2-AAA and 5-AA tournaments.
(5) Hardaway at (4) Thomas County Central, 6 p.m.
(6) Harris County at (3) Bainbridge, 6 p.m.
(2) Lee County vs. better seeded team remaining, 3:30 p.m.
(1) Northside vs. lower seed remaining, 6:30 p.m.
Consolation, 3:30 p.m.
Championship, 6:30 p.m.
(5) Hardaway at (4) Thomas County Central, 7:30 p.m.
(6) Harris County at (3) Lee County, 6:30 p.m.
(2) Northside vs. better seeded team remaining, 3:30 p.m.
(1) Bainbridge vs. lower seed remaining, 6:30 p.m.
Consolation, 5 p.m.
Championship, 8 p.m.
All games at Peach County
(4) Southwest vs. (5) Peach County, 4:30 p.m.
(3) Henry County vs. (6) Jackson, 6 p.m.
(2) Central vs. (7) Pike County, 7:30 p.m.
Central/Pike County vs. Henry County/Jackson, 5:30 p.m.
(1) Carver-Columbus vs. Southwest/Peach County, 8:30 p.m.
Consolation and championship
(4) Carver-Columbus vs. (5) Central, 4:30 p.m.
(3) Southwest vs. (6) Henry County, 6 p.m.
(2) Pike County vs. (7) Jackson, 7:30 p.m.
Pike County/Jackson vs. Southwest/Henry County, 4 p.m.
(1) Peach County vs. Carver/Central, 7 p.m.
Consolation and championship