These are the reported homicides for Muscogee County in 2014:
1. Troy Saunders, 39, of Fort Mitchell, Ala., was fatally shot in the neck during a robbery attempt Jan. 24 in the parking lot at the Super 8 Motel on Warm Springs Road. Christopher Womack, 19, joins Neisha Jones, 17, Mayson Gibson, 20, and Trevon Brown, 19, were arrested for the murder.
2. Marvine Bailey, 47, was fatally shot on Jan. 25 during a drive-by shooting on Forsyth Street.
3. Tyree Jevontae Burtin, 38, was stabbed to death on Feb. 15 during a domestic dispute at a Cusseta Road apartment. Niketa Garnette Brooks, 39, has been charged with murder and possession of a knife during the commission of a crime.
4. Tonya Moses Charles, 44, of Phenix City died of multiple gunshot wounds on Feb. 21 after being gunned down in the back parking lot of the Muscogee County DCFS Office.
5. Ki Ja Bassett, 23 months old, died March 24. Damian Belle, 19, has been charged with murder, first-degree cruelty to children and battery with physical visible harm.
6. Marcus King, 21, died April 1 during surgery at Midtown Medical Center after he was shot outside Victory Drive's Carousel Lounge earlier that morning.
Note: this list does not include police shootings.