1. Columbus-born comedian Tim Wilson dies: Brookstone graduate Tim Wilson, 52, died Wednesday of a heart attack. Wilson was a stand-up comic and country music artist, with his act combining both. He made a name for himself with humorous songs such as "Garth Brooks Ruined My Life."
2. Man charged in Cottonton homicide faces fifth murder charge: Antonio Darcet King was charged Monday with the capital murder of his nephew, Sayquawn Lamer Wiggins. King was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet because he was out on bond for a 2011 murder charge. He'd previously faced murder charges in 1992, 2000 and 2001.
3. Dequandrea Truitt and Shaquille Porter found guilty of murdering Charles Foster Jr.: After nearly two weeks of testimony, a jury on Friday found Porter and Truitt guilty on two counts of murder, seven counts of aggravated assault and two for using a firearm to commit a crime from the New Year's Day shooting at Majestic Sports Bar. They'll face sentencing Thursday at 1:30 p.m. in Superior Court Judge Bill Rumer's courtroom.
4. Carlton Gary's defense uses week of hearings to request new trial: Dubbed the "Stocking Stranger," Gary was convicted of three rapes and murders and is blamed for many more. Gary's defense has presented shoe samples and bite-mark casts that they say don't match Gary.
5. Airman killed in parachute accident in Arizona: Master Sgt. Josh Gavulic, a 16-year veteran with 10 deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan, was a tactical air control party member assigned to the 17th Special Tactics Squadron at Fort Benning. The cause of the accident remains under investigation.