for as little as $.99!
5 Reasons to use
- Get the paper anywhere you have a computer and Internet access, anytime of the day or night.
- Easy to Read
- See the paper exactly as it appears in print. Skim headlines and sections. When you want to read an article, click the headline for an enlarged view.
- Want to know immediately if there is a story or advertisement of interest to you? Just type in a search term and find out.
- Share the News
- It's easy to e-mail and print articles. Simply click on the envelope icon, and an e-mail form pops up. Or select the print icon to make your own copy.
- Past Issues
- Missed Sunday's special? As a subscriber, you have one-click access to the newspaper for the past 7 days
The e-Edition is an exact replica of the print version, just online. You can view, download, save, and search any story, photo or ad. You can customize it for stories of interest to you. As an added bonus, you also have access to our five-year archive. Select from one the following options to begin:
- You will see the paper through a browser on your personal computer and it requires NO extra software or downloads.
- The e-edition has many features and benefits including the ability to search, view articles, photos and advertisements, and email, print or save articles and ads.
- With a click of the mouse, you can zoom in and enlarge an article or advertisement for easy viewing.
- The e-edition works best with high-speed Internet connections (Cable, DSL), but works with any kind of connection you have. It is best viewed with Internet Explorer 5 (or later) but works with virtually any browser on both PC and Mac platforms.
*Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each term in order to prevent any lapse in service. Please contact our office at for any changes to this subscription.