Last night, Britney Spears madean appearance
on The Late Show with David Letterman.
She was the surprise guest for the Top 10 list - The Top 10 ways the country would be different if she were president.
Did most people (read: men) hear a word she said? Probably not considering she wore a bikini for the event.
Don't get me wrong, she looks great.
But the list - well it definitely could have been better.
Top Ten Ways The Country Would Be Different If Britney Spears Was President . . .
10. I'd be the first president to wear eyeshadow since Nixon.
9. We would only invade fun places, like Cabo.
8. Free pie for everybody.
7. My situation room would be a cabana at the Palms Casino in Las Vegas.
6. I'd lure Osama out of hiding with the irresistible scent of my new fragrance Circus Fantasy.
5. Every presidential news conference would feature costume changes.
4. America might have a more coherent fiscal strategy.
3. Challenge U.S. to put nightclub on the moon by the end of the decade.
2. Three words: Vice President Diddy.
1. Finally the media would pay some attention to me.
Probably number 6.
Watch the videohere