Four of country music’s heavy-hitters will take the stage when Denim & Diamonds comes to the Columbus Civic Center Saturday night.
Overwhelmed by images of male singers in cowboy hats? Don’t worry.
See how well you know the Denim & Diamonds performers by taking our quiz. Click on the link that accompanies this page for quiz answers.
Never miss a local story.
1. This singer used to belong to a country group known for hits like “Amazed” and “I’m Already There.”
2. Wedding bells could ring soon for this performer, who recently got engaged to fellow country singer Miranda Lambert.
3. This singer moved to Nashville while driving a 10-year-old Toyota Corolla with expired tags and no insurance.
4. Talk about double trouble: This musician collaborated with Trace Adkins on a recent single, “Hillbilly Bone.”
5. This Texas-born singer attracted fans with hits like “Too Cold at Home” and “Bubba Shot The Jukebox.”
6. He’s the only performer on the Denim & Diamonds lineup who’s won the CMA Horizon Award.
7. This artist had a hand in penning “Coalmine,” a tune performed by Sara Evans.
8. Success wasn’t always easy for this singer, raised in Ada, Okla. The record label that released his first single folded shortly after the song came out.
9. “Sticks and Stones” might break your bones — but the phrase also marks a big hit for one singer. Who is it?
10. This country music traditionalist, who recently released his “Outlaw” CD, names staying home as his ideal vacation.
Sonya Sorich, reporter, can be reached at 706-571-8516.