It looks like there will be rain on and off for the next couple of days.
There is a 60 percent chance of showers today with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms tonight, according to the National Weather Service office in Peachtree City, Ga. The high today will be around 82 degrees.
In the last 24 hours, .08 inches of rainfall has been recorded at the Columbus Metropolitan Airport. That brings the monthly total for September to 1 inch, slightly below the 1.54-inch average.
Wednesday looks like more of the same. There is a 60 percent chance of rain during the day and 40 percent at night. The high is projected to be 83 degrees.