Tonight's performance by Sons of Sylvia on "American Idol" might cause more confusion than Justin Gaston's recent guest stint.
Confused? You're not alone. Get up to speed with these five facts about the rock/country act:
1. The band is composed of three brothers: Ashley, Austin and Adam Clark.
2. The trio won "The Next Great American Band," a Fox reality talent competition. Then, they were known as The Clark Brothers. The show aired in 2007 and was an "American Idol" for bands.
Never miss a local story.
3. According to the band's official MySpace page, the brothers briefly went separate ways after winning the competition -- but then formed as Sons of Sylvia after a basement reunion.
4. The band has a close relationship with Carrie Underwood. They appear on Underwood's song, "What Can I Say." They're also opening for Underwood's Play On Tour.
5. Sons of Sylvia released their debut disc, "Revelation," today.