The rain is gone -- at least for now.
The National Weather Service says Columbus can expect a sunny weekend. Today, temperatures are expected to rise to 75 degrees. Expect some wind with gusts up to 25 mph whipping in from the west.
Tonight will be clear with a low around 48 degrees, the National Weather Service said. On Sunday, the mercury is expected to rise to 80 degrees with slightly calmer winds.
Rain re-enters the forecast on Monday, however, with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon and an 80 percent chance of precipitation after 8 p.m.