A Monday afternoon fire that started in the kitchen of Club 360 on Fort Benning Road did moderate damage to the cinder-block structure.
Columbus Fire & EMS was called to the business at 1:26 p.m., according to Battalion Chief Bryan Watson.
The fire appeared to have started near a microwave oven in the rear of the building, according to Watson.
Walter Perry was a bystander who first noticed the blaze. He went inside, but was forced out by the thick smoke.
Never miss a local story.
No one was injured.