These are the reported homicides for Muscogee County in 2014:
1. Troy Saunders, 39, of Fort Mitchell, Ala., was fatally shot in the neck during a robbery attempt Jan. 24 in the parking lot at the Super 8 Motel on Warm Springs Road. Christopher Womack, 19, joins Neisha Jones, 17, Mayson Gibson, 20, and Trevon Brown, 19, were arrested for the murder.
2. Marvine Bailey, 47, was fatally shot on Jan. 25 during a drive-by shooting on Forsyth Street. On May 10, 22-year-old Anthony Deshon Walker was arrested without incident at a home on Fairview Drive and charged with murder.
3. Tyree Jevontae Burtin, 38, was stabbed to death on Feb. 15 during a domestic dispute at a Cusseta Road apartment. Niketa Garnette Brooks, 39, has been charged with murder and possession of a knife during the commission of a crime.
Never miss a local story.
4. Tonya Moses Charles, 44, of Phenix City died of multiple gunshot wounds on Feb. 21 after being gunned down in the back parking lot of the Muscogee County DCFS Office. Officials said Charles was killed by her estranged husband, Lyle Charles, who was later found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his car on a dead-end street off Fortson Business Park Boulevard.
5. Ki Ja Bassett, 23 months old, died March 24. Damian Belle, 19, has been charged with murder, first-degree cruelty to children and battery with physical visible harm.
7. Corey Owens, 29, was pronounced dead on April 25 after being shot in front of Rivers Homes on Adair Avenue a day earlier. A warrant for the arrest of SaCorey McKelvey was issued in May. McKelvey was arrested and charged with murder on June 5.
8. Clifford Kendrick, 50, died April 28 after lengthy treatment at the Midtown Medical Center. Kendrick was shot on April 9 while trying to flee from at least two armed men who entered his Farr Road home. The case remains under investigation.
9. Anthony Tirrell Murray, 30, was pronounced dead on arrival at Midtown Medical Center after he was stabbed to death at a Rice Street residence on May 18. Murray's girlfriend, Priscilla Y. Morgan, has been charged with murder.
10. Anthony Wayne Taylor Sr., 44, was shot once in the back at a Fort Benning Road gas station on the morning of June 6. Jerry Wayne Merrit, 47, was taken into custody on the scene.
11. Jessica Osborne, 28, was shot to death on the evening of June 17 at the corner of Forrest and Reese Roads. Her boyfriend, Vashon Walker, was charged with murder in her death.
12. John S. Jones, 31, died Aug. 2 from injuries sustained during a July 31 shooting at the Big Cat gas station, 2997 Buena Vista Road. Chandler Quentin Saxton, 35, surrendered to police on Aug. 3 after being sought in connection with the homicide.
13. Markeese Hodge, 27, died on Aug. 6 at Midtown Medical Center from gunshot wounds. Hodge was shot the previous night at Cross Keys Apartments on Baker Plaza Drive. Jerome Chatmon, 23, was arrested soon after the shooting and charged with Hodge's murder.
14. Robert Brooks, 20, was shot dead in a Gleason Avenue home early on Aug. 8 after an unknown number of suspects opened fire on him.
15. Christopher Jones, 16, was shot to death late on Aug. 21 at the intersection of Winston Road and Head Street. Two teen boys, 14 and 15, were riding with Jones at the time of the shooting and have been charged with felony murder.
16 and 17. Rosella Mitchell, 32, and her 6-month-old son Dylan Conner were pulled from a fire on their Winifred Lane home just after midnight on Aug. 21. Their deaths were ruled homicides following an autopsy on Aug. 22. Mitchell's boyfriend and Conner's father, Brandon Conner, later was arrested.
18. Bobby Ray Stewart, 47, was fatally shot at Club Andre/The Supper Club on Aug. 23.
20. Robert Bolden was shot and killed just after noon on Nov. 5 near the Riverwind Apartments in Oakland Park.
22. Marquise Shivers, 25, was pronounced dead at the Midtown Medical Center on Dec. 2 after he was shot on Sixth Avenue on Dec. 1. Police have named Otis James Perry, 25, as a suspect in the shooting.