They definitely don’t look smart
People who text while driving may be using a smart phone, but they are definitely stupid.
Somebody fact-check this stat ...
Only 60 percent of Americans celebrated Independence Day. The other 40 percent celebrated “Dependence Day.”
Never miss a local story.
Wasn’t that Michael Corleone?
Why does Trump encourage talks with Putin? Because of the old saying: “Keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer.”
They had their chance
Why didn't the Republican Congress speak up when we Democrats solicited their opinions and help on the original Obamacare plan?
It is terrible that someone had to die at the Ralston before anything is done about the conditions. Why did it take a death to start making changes? Thank you, city, for stepping in.
Definitely in need of help
Since we are all bound together by the food stamp program, could you please buy me some diarrhea medicine? I ate some spicy brown mustard that didn’t agree with me.
Betrayal, not leadership
We have Judas for our President. Evangelical Christians are enabling this evil, greedy, traitorous joke of a man. I hope God holds every one of you who support this monster accountable. You were warned beforehand.
Carrying a torch
Help. I mean, I really need help. I’ve fallen in love with the Bang Bang lady.