AUBURN, Ala. — It's been a few weeks since were able to do a "7 at 7" on Thursday.
As it is on these occasions, all links center around Auburn's opponent. This week, that is Arkansas. And as a reminder, all stories below come from people who are around the team on a near-daily basis.
1. Despite Arkansas' difficult season as a whole, one bright spot has been the running game, writes Matt Jones of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.
2. In case you never read the initial story on how Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema found issues with the film provided by Auburn, check out this article from Robbie Neiswanger.
3. We'll go right back to Neiswanger on point No. 3. With this being the seniors' final game at Razorback Stadium, they are hoping to go out on a positive note.
4. Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette gets people caught up on the those players who have pledged to become Razorbacks in the future.
5. In a similar fashion to what I do every week on Auburn, here's an article citing how Arkansas alums in the NFL fared over the past week.
6. We go back to Davenport once more. This time, the recruiting columnist talks with receiver Dayall Harris, a target for the Razorbacks who has already committed to Ole Miss.
7. Arkansas has been awful in the passing game, ranking last in the SEC in yards per game at 149.9. As one would expect, the Razorbacks are working on trying to turn things around.
More 7 at 7: