AUBURN, Ala. — Reporters were permitted to view approximately 20 minutes of practice on Tuesday, which marked the 13th session of the spring for Auburn. It's the last time practice will be open prior to Saturday's A-Day game.
- Chad Slade returned to right guard after being shuffled to left guard in recent weeks. In addition, Avery Young was right tackle with Patrick Miller backing him up, mirroring what the end-of-season depth chart at the spot in 2013.
- Receiver Ricardo Louis was back in pads on Tuesday. He missed last Tuesday's practice with what Gus Malzahn termed "a minor ailment"
- Special teams coach Scott Fountain had his unit working on downing punts.
- The Tigers had quite a few players returning kicks; the group included Quan Bray, Ricardo Louis, Sammie Coates, Corey Grant, Johnathan Ford and Stanton Truitt.
- A quintet of players fielded punts: Robenson Therezie, Marcus Davis, Jonathon Mincy, Jermaine Whitehead, and Gray King.
- Safety Josh Holsey had pads on once more, but still has a brace on his right knee.