The list of changes to the sports schedule continues to grow.
Here is the latest:
* The Columbus State basketball games at GRU Augusta on Thursday night have been postponed to Sunday at 2 p.m. for the women and 4 p.m. for the men.
* The Region 5-AA tournament has been pushed back another day to resume on Friday. That pushes the quarterfinals on Saturday. The quarterfinals have been moved back to Manchester. The semifinals will be on Monday with the finals on Tuesday with both days at Kendrick.
* With Meriweather County schools closed Thursday, Region 4-A has pushed back the start of its tournament from again, this time to Friday. Greenville is slated to host. The rest of the tournament will now be played Saturday, Monday and Tuesday. Those final three days will be at Dooly County.
* According to the GHSA website, it has opted to postpone the state wrestling traditional tournament until the weekend of Feb. 21-22. It also specified that because the Gwinnett Arena, where the tournament was to be held, is not available due to previous commitments, the GHSA is exploring several options for alternate host sites.
* Second-round games in the Region 5-AAAA basketball tournament have been postponed until Friday. Those games will be played at Alexander (girls) and Sandy Creek (boys). The girls semifinals, scheduled for Columbus High, will be played Saturday. The boys semis will be Saturday at Alexander, which will also host the finals on Monday.
* Tuesday's games in the Region 2-AAA tournament, which included Carver vs. Central-Macon girls, have been postponed. No makeup date has been announced.
* Both Glenwood teams were scheduled to play in the AISA Class AAA semifinals on Thursday at Huntingdon College in Montgomery. Those games have been pushed back to Friday. The AAA finals are now scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 18.
* As of now, there has been no change in the AHSAA state tournament for Bi-City teams. The Central girls are still scheduled to play Thursday at Jeff Davis. Both of the Russell County teams are scheduled to host Saraland's teams on Friday. And the Smiths Station boys are slated to play at Carver-Montgomery on Friday.
* Also, there have been changes to the GHSA Region 1-AAAAA tournament, involving Harris County. The Harris County girls were scheduled to play Tuesday night at Bainbridge. That game has been pushed back to Thursday. Also, Harris County's boys team was scheduled to play at Lee County on Wednesday. That game has been pushed back to Thursday. Hardaway's teams played Tuesday night at Thomas County Central. Northside's teams are scheduled to play in the semifinals at Bainbridge on Friday.
The GHSA state tournament was scheduled to start Tuesday, Feb. 18 with girls games with boys games the next day. On Monday, the GHSA postponed those games by a day.
Basketball is not the only sport being affected.
* On Wednesday, the AHSAA announced its state wrestling tournament would be pushed back a day. It will now start on Friday in Huntsville.
* Chattahoochee Valley's baseball game at ABAC on Tuesday was postponed. It will be made up Sunday.
* Columbus State's baseball doubleheader against Clark-Atlanta that was scheduled for Wednesday has been postponed. It will be made up Tuesday, Feb. 18.
* Columbus State's softball games at Albany State that were scheduled for Wednesday were also postponed. They will be made up on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
check back for updates