Columbus-based supplemental insurer Aflac will be the primary sponsor for Roush Fenway Racing in four Nextel Cup races with driver Greg Biffle and four Busch series races with three different Roush Fenway drivers this season.
The Nextel Cup races are:
• July 1, Lenox Industrial Tools 300 at New Hampshire International Speedway in Loudon.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• July 15, USG Sheetrock 400 at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Ill.
• Sept. 2, Sony HD 500 at California Speedway in Fontana.
• Sept. 30 Banquet 400 at Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, Kan.
The Busch races and drivers are:
• July 6, Carl Edwards in Daytona, Fla.
• Aug. 11, Matt Kenseth in Watkins Glen, N.Y.
• Aug. 24, Jamie McMurray in Bristol, Va.
• Sept. 7, McMurray in Richmond, Va.
The press conference to unveil the car Greg Biffle will drive is to be unveiled this morning at Michigan International Speedway. Ledger-Enquirer Business Editor Chuck Williams is in Michigan and will report on ledger-enquirer.com after the press conference.
Be sure to check out the "Top Story" to get up to speed on Aflac's venture into NASCAR and come back for more news later this morning.