Local

Blaze at Shogun gives firefighter heat exhaustion

A firefighter suffered heat exhaustion while fighting a blaze this morning at Shogun Japanese Steakhouse.

The fire started on the floor next to the bar area, said Fire Marshal Greg Lang. Investigators are currently at the scene, and more details are expected this afternoon.

"I know it did a lot of damage to it," Lang said. "It went through the roof."

While one firefighter received heat exhaustion, no other injuries were reported, Lang said.

See ledger-enquirer.com and Friday's edition of the newspaper for more on this story.

  Comments