These are the recorded homicides for Muscogee County in 2013:
1. Charles Foster Jr., Jan. 1, shot in a nightclub. Police charged Dequandrea Artavas Truitt and Shaquille Porter.
2. Brenda Lowe, Jan. 8, stabbed in her home.
3. Benney Pulley Jr., Jan. 27, found shot to death in his home. Police charged Javon Rice and Malcom White.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Ledger-Enquirer
4. Kristan "Blake" Dozier, Jan. 28, fatally shot near Wilson Homes.
5. Victoria Jacquez, Feb. 5, killed in a murder-suicide committed by Gonzalo Raphael Garcia, police said.
6. Shannon Fields, March 27, shot in a nightclub.
7. Lakeisha Shoulders, March 29, fatally shot on Debby Street. Police charge Robert Junior Taylor.
8. Terry Hargett, March 31, found fatally shot in a vehicle. Police charged Devante Oshea Shepard.
9. Maurice Streeter, shot March 24, died April 2. Police charged Jama Zanders.
10. Derickes Maurice Miles, April 19. Police charged Shakeim Malcolm Dorsey.
11. Vashun Lemont Ramsey, April 27, shot in the face at Renaissance Villa Apartments.
12. William Robert Powell, injured June 7, died in Atlanta on June 9. On July 24, police charged stepfather Robert Guy Keller.
13. David Rutherford, June 26, found dead behind Greater Ward Chapel AME. Police charged Cody Jamal Mathis.
14. Curtis Taron Turner, July 31, shot in his car. Police charged David Lee Morris.
15. Harry Short Jr., Sept. 14, shot outside Club Ciroc. Police charged Darren Gray.
16. David Scott, Sept. 19, shot in his friend's car. Police charged Tyrecquiss Wells, Jayln Dixon, Christian Pender, Christopher Whitaker and Donald Fair.
17. Andy Phillip, Oct. 9, found shot in his mother's car. Police are asking anyone with information to contact them at 706-653-3400.
18. Dior T. Cheney, Oct. 29, shot and killed in a car traveling in the northbound lane of Benning Drive near Head Street. Reginald Jamal Jackson was arrested April 14 by the U.S. Marshals Service in Hemet, Calif.
19. Terrell Screws, Nov. 8, shot and killed in front of house on Winston Road. A warrant for the arrest of Raymond Leon Richmond has been issued. Richmond was arrested on Dec. 16 in Phenix City, Ala.
20. Issac Kindred, Nov. 9, allegedly beaten to death by another inmate in the Muscogee County Jail. Jeffrey McKinney has been charged with murder in Kindred's death.
21. Brittany Jenkins, Nov. 23, shot during an alleged armed robbery at the Best Western on Macon Road. Police are asking anyone with information to contact them at 706-653-3400.
23. Achievia Upshaw, 21, was fatally shot in the back at Courtesy Shuttle on Veterans Parkway. Upshaw allegedly was one of three potential robbers. Her accomplices Xavius Donnell Table, 21, and Deaisa Ransom, 24, have been charged with murder.